TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last updated June 1, 2019.
Additional policies, terms, and conditions applicable to certain Services, specific areas of the Site, or to particular content or transactions, may also be posted in particular areas of the Site and, together with these Terms, govern your use of those areas. Any such additional policies, terms, and conditions are incorporated into these Terms. If any inconsistency exists between these Terms and such additional policies, terms, and conditions, such additional polices, terms, and conditions applicable to that area of the applicable Site will be controlling with respect to that particular area.
1. CHANGES TO TERMS We may revise and update these Terms from time to time in our sole discretion. The date these Terms were last updated is set forth at the top of this page. All changes are effective immediately and apply to all access to and use of the Site thereafter. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of revised Terms means that you accept and agree to the changes.
2. SCOPE OF AND RESTRICTIONS ON USE Subject to these Terms, Lahdee grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to access and use the Site for your personal, non-commercial use, including any graphics, text, instructions, images, audio files and/or other sounds, videos, and other materials you may view on, access through, or are otherwise related to the Site (collectively, the "Content").
You agree not to:
3. OWNERSHIP The Site and the Content are owned by Lahdee and its licensors, and are protected under copyright, trademark, and other applicable United States and international laws and treaties. Without limiting the foregoing, the trademarks, trade names, service marks, and logos displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered marks of Lahdee and its licensors. You acknowledge and agree that, as between you and Lahdee, Lahdee is and shall remain the sole owner of the Site and the Content (except User Content (as defined in Section 7 below)), including, without limitation, all patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, and other intellectual property and proprietary rights therein and thereto.
4. ACCOUNT REGISTRATION AND SECURITY Access to and use of the Site and/or Services may require you to register for an account. You agree to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as prompted by the applicable registration or log-in form, and you are responsible for keeping such information up to date. You are responsible and liable for all activities conducted through your account, regardless of who conducts those activities. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, including your username and password. You agree to immediately notify Lahdee of any unauthorized use of your account, or any other breach of security. Lahdee is not liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your username or password.
6. REFUND POLICY2020欧洲杯谁能夺冠 All purchases of custom made or personalized items, are final. For all other products, if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 20 days of receipt to arrange a replacement or refund.
7. USER CONTENT Certain features of the Site may enable users to submit, upload, post, share, display, or transmit to other users (hereinafter, "post") user-generated Content ("User Content") and interact with others through user comment areas, message boards, direct messages, our blog, and similar user-to-user areas. You may not post any User Content that:
2020欧洲杯谁能夺冠Rights You Grant to Us. You hereby grant to Lahdee an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, sublicensable, royalty-free, worldwide right and license to use, reproduce, display, perform, distribute, and prepare derivative works of any User Content you post on the Site for any purpose and in all forms and all media, whether now known or that become known in the future, and you waive any and all claims that you may have now or may hereafter have in any jurisdiction to so-called "rental rights," "moral rights," and all rights of "droit moral" in your User Content, even if your User Content is altered or changed in a manner not agreeable to you. If you post User Content, you represent and warrant to Lahdee that you own or control all rights in and to such User Content and have the right to grant the rights above to us.
2020欧洲杯谁能夺冠No Responsibility. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for your User Content, and that Lahdee is not responsible for, and does not endorse, any User Content.
No Obligation to Prescreen, Monitor or Use. Lahdee does not have, and does not undertake, any obligation to prescreen, monitor, edit, or remove any User Content posted on the Site. However, Lahdee retains the right (but not the obligation), in its sole discretion and for any reason, to prescreen, monitor, edit, remove, or move User Content posted on the Site. Lahdee has no obligation to retain or provide you with copies of your User Content, nor does Lahdee guarantee any confidentiality with respect to your User Content. Lahdee has the right (but not the obligation), at Lahdee's sole discretion, to refuse to publish, remove, or block access to any User Content, at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.
8. THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS, GOODS AND SERVICES The Site may display, include, or make available third-party content (including data, information, applications and other products services and/or materials) or provide links to third-party websites or services (collectively, "Third Party Materials"). You acknowledge and agree that Lahdee is not responsible for Third Party Materials, including their accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, legality, decency, quality, or any other aspect thereof. Lahdee does not assume and will not have any liability to you or any other person or entity for any Third Party Materials. Third Party Materials and links thereto are provided solely as a convenience to you, and you access and use them at entirely at your own risk and subject to such third parties' terms and conditions.
Goods and services of third parties, including food and other perishable items, may be advertised and/or made available on or through the Site. Lahdee is not responsible for examining or evaluating, and Lahdee does not warrant the offerings of, any of these third parties. Lahdee does not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, products, and content of these and any other third parties. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties will be governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. Lahdee is not responsible or liable for your transactions, dealings or interactions with third parties.
9. MERCHANDISE AVAILABILITY Merchandise availability on our website is not guaranteed as it may be low in stock. If merchandise is not available by the time your order processes, we will notify you of this via e-mail. You can always verify availability by calling Customer Care at (888)210-1172 or by joining us in Live Chat. You will receive a shipping confirmation e-mail once your items have shipped.
10. PRODUCT INFORMATION Lahdee products displayed on the Site may be available in our warehouse in the United States. The prices displayed on the Site are quoted in U.S. dollars, unless otherwise indicated.
Please note that while we have tried to accurately display the colors of products, the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor and may not be accurate.
11. INDEMNIFICATION You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Lahdee and its affiliates, licensors, partners, and service providers, and the officers, directors, employees, agents, and representatives of each of them (collectively, the "Lahdee Entities") harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, losses, damages, judgments, awards, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of or resulting from your use of the Site and/or any Content, or any violation of these Terms or applicable law. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any action subject to indemnification by you, and in such event you agree to cooperate with us in defending such action. You agree not to settle any such matter without the prior written consent of Lahdee.
12. DISCLAIMERS2020欧洲杯谁能夺冠 THE SITE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, AND LAHDEE HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE LAHDEE ENTITIES DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT, NOR DO THE LAHDEE ENTITIES REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE SITE, CONTENT, OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKES THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE CONTENT WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS. ACCORDINGLY, THE LAHDEE ENTITIES ARE NOT LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT MIGHT ARISE, FOR EXAMPLE, FROM THE SITE'S INOPERABILITY, UNAVAILABILITY, OR SECURITY VULNERABILITIES OR FROM YOUR RELIANCE ON THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY OF THE BUSINESS LISTINGS, RATINGS, REVIEWS (INCLUDING THEIR CONTENT, ORDER, AND DISPLAY), OR OTHER INFORMATION FOUND ON, USED ON, OR MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE.
IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE RIGHT AND REMEDY IS TO TERMINATE YOUR ACCOUNT (IF ANY) AND TO DISCONTINUE YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE.
THE LAHDEE ENTITIES MAKE NO CLAIMS OR PROMISES WITH RESPECT TO ANY THIRD PARTY, SUCH AS THE BUSINESSES OR ADVERTISERS LISTED ON THE SITE OR THE SITE'S USERS. ACCORDINGLY, THE LAHDEE ENTITIES ARE NOT LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT MIGHT ARISE FROM THEIR ACTIONS OR OMISSIONS, INCLUDING, FOR EXAMPLE, IF ANOTHER USER OR BUSINESS MISUSES YOUR CONTENT, IDENTITY, OR PERSONAL INFORMATION, OR IF YOU HAVE A NEGATIVE EXPERIENCE WITH ONE OF THE BUSINESSES OR ADVERTISERS LISTED OR FEATURED ON THE SITE.
13. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY2020欧洲杯谁能夺冠 TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE LAHDEE ENTITIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. THE LAHDEE ENTITIES' MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR LOSSES OR DAMAGES THAT YOU SUFFER IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT IS LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF (a) THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO LAHDEE IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE IN THE TWELVE (12) MONTHS PRIOR TO THE ACTION GIVING RISE TO LIABILITY, OR (b) U.S. $100.00. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY EVEN IF YOUR REMEDIES UNDER THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FAIL OF THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
Exclusions. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of certain warranties or consequential damages, so some of the exclusions and/or limitations in Section 10 and this Section 11 may not apply to you.
14. REPORTING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT2020欧洲杯谁能夺冠 Lahdee takes claims of intellectual property infringement seriously. It is Lahdee's policy to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers. However, Lahdee reserves the right to terminate user accounts based on even a single case of infringement.
2020欧洲杯谁能夺冠We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. If you believe any Content accessible on the Site infringes your copyright, you may request removal of such Content (or access thereto) by submitting written notification to our copyright agent designated below. In accordance with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) ("DMCA"), your written notice of alleged copyright infringement must include substantially the following:
Lahdee's designated agent to receive DMCA notices is: Lahdee, LLC. Attn: Compliance 380 Washington st, Suite 102, Brighton, MA 02135 Email: email@example.com *NOTE: This contact information is for inquiries regarding potential copyright infringement only.
If you fail to comply with all of the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your DMCA notice may not be effective. Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that Content on the Site is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
Using a trademark that is similar to a third party's mark in a way that causes confusion by falsely implying (i) an affiliation or association with the third party or (ii) the third party has sponsored or approved the trademark user's goods or services may be considered trademark infringement. Any action that may be deemed trademark infringement is a violation of Lahdee's trademark policy.
If you are a trademark owner and you believe your trademark is being infringed, please be aware that Lahdee does not mediate trademark disputes between Site users and trademark owners. As a result, we strongly encourage trademark owners to resolve their disputes directly with the Vendors or Site user who has the Content in question by reaching out to them directly. Contacting the Vendor may resolve things more quickly in a way that is more beneficial to you, the Vendor or Site user, and the Lahdee community.
If you are unable to make contact with the Vendor or Site user in question for any reason, please submit a trademark complaint that includes the following information:
2020欧洲杯谁能夺冠The complaint should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail to Lahdee, LLC., Attn: Compliance, 380 Washington St, Suite 102, Brighton, MA 02135.
2020欧洲杯谁能夺冠Lahdee's obligation to review the complaint shall be limited to (i) verifying that the listed trademark owner is the most recent owner of the trademark registration identified in the complaint, and (ii) determining that the registered mark is reasonably similar to the allegedly infringing trademark identified in the complaint (collectively, the "Minimum Complaint Standard"). Lahdee, in its sole discretion, shall determine whether a complaint meets the Minimum Complaint Standard and shall notify you of its decision. If your complaint meets the Minimum Complaint Standard, Lahdee shall provide you the name and contact information of the Vendor or Site user. You agree that you are solely responsible for making contact with the Vendor or Site user, and Lahdee shall not be held responsible if you are unable to resolve your concerns. Because Vendors may have valid defenses to use a mark, Lahdee will remove infringing User Content or take other action only if you provide us a copy of a judgment or settlement agreement between you and the Vendor or Site user indicating that such content should be removed or such other action should be taken, or if the Vendor or Site user makes such a request to us in writing. As a Vendor or Site user, you agree that Lahdee may provide your contact information to any party that files a complaint that satisfies the Minimum Complaint Standard.
15. RESERVATION OF RIGHTS2020欧洲杯谁能夺冠 Lahdee reserves all of Lahdee's rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that Lahdee may have in and to the Site, the Content, and goods and Services that may be provided on or through the Site. Other than as set forth in these Terms, the use of Lahdee's rights and property requires Lahdee's prior written consent. By making services available to you, Lahdee is not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights, and you will have no rights to make any commercial use of the Site or Services without Lahdee's prior written consent.
16. CHANGES; SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION Changes to the Site. Lahdee reserves the right to make changes to, suspend, or discontinue (temporarily or permanently) the Site or any portion thereof (including any Services or Content) at any time. You agree that Lahdee will not be liable to you or to any third party for any such change, suspension, or discontinuance.
2020欧洲杯谁能夺冠Suspension/Termination of Access. Lahdee has the right to deny access to, and to suspend or terminate your access to, the Site or the Services, or to any features or portions thereof, at any time and for any reason, including if you violate these Terms.
17. MISCELLANEOUS2020欧洲杯谁能夺冠 Applicable Law, Jurisdiction and Venue. You agree that these Terms and any dispute arising out of your use of the Site, Content, Services, or products purchased through the Site or Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Massachusetts, without regard to any conflict of law provisions. Any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or related to these Terms, the Site, Services or Content shall be instituted exclusively in the federal or state courts located in Boston, Massachusetts. You agree to waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over you by such courts and to venue in such courts.
2020欧洲杯谁能夺冠Geographic Restrictions. Lahdee is based in the State of Massachusetss in the United States. Lahdee makes no claims that the Site, Services or Content are accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to and use of the Site or Services may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Site from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Questions. If you have any questions about the Site, Services or these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com.